Ok, so I you’ve been reading my blog for over 3 weeks, you’ve probably noticed that I’ve posted a lot of Ballerina Body recipes including Misty Copeland’s Ballerina Body Bran Muffins and Healthy Choice Summer: Misty Copland’s Ballerina Body Tuna Nicoise Salad. If you’ve tried them for yourself already, you know how amazing her meals truly are, and healthy! Since discovering her kale chips, there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t made them. They’re easy, and delicious! I don’t know why I didn’t post about them before. You literally must try this recipe!
- apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Put as much kale as you would like in a bowl (put more than you’re expected to eat. They shrink!)
- Drizzle a very little amount of olive oil and apple cider vinegar before laying them out in the oven (if they come in large chunks for you, you may want to rip them apart a little so they crisp faster…and cut off the stems. As you can see in the image, I left the stem on.
- Put them in the oven for 10 minutes
- Take them out and let them crisp ( I toss them with a spatula) before putting them back in the oven for another 10 minutes
- Take them out again and let them cool. Sprinkle a little salt on.