Every so often, I’m in desperate need of a nice relaxation time from exhausting dance and stressful school. To avoid wasting my money, here are a few ideas of what you can do within your own home:
- Fill up a bath tub with warm water, and include any bath bombs you may already have, but if you don’t, you can make your own bath salt spa combination (not drugs) by using 2 cups of Epsom salt, 1/2 cups Epsom salt, 1/4 cup sea salt (optional), and for scent, you can use rosemary herbs, rose petals, or lavender extract.
- Warm up a measuring cup (the rim needs to be big enough to place your head in) with warm water, and if you’d like, include scents or ingredients from the bath salt combination. Place your head in the measuring cup for relaxation and clearing acne from the warm water and steam.
- Read my My Favorite Face Mask Recipies for your skin, and you can use the recipes on your legs, lips, and hair for shiner, moisturized results.
- Light candles beside your bath for effect (preferably scented)
- Listen to relaxing music to relax in the process. I like to listen to: Sunday Mornings Indie Playlist,
6. Enjoy your at home bath!