“There will be showers of blessing” Jeremiah 25
A friend of mine got me a coffee scrub a while back, but I didn’t understand the use of it, so I never used it. I finally figured it’s like a sugar scrub…only it smells like Starbucks, and brings my mind to a rather peaceful place…and, in my opinion, it exfoliates much better than a sugar scrub or regular exfoliate! Here’s an easy DIY you can follow to do it yourself!
Combine the following ingredients by together by mixing, and then placing it in a jar for several uses (or another container of your choice). You can use it to cleanse your body, or just your hands and/or face.
- 1 cup ground organic coffee.
- 1 cup organic sugar or salt.
- 1/2 Cup organic coconut oil.
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)