Taste and See that the Lord is good.
Okay, so after my Tuesday run, I came home and tried a healthy recipie from my new dance book , Ballerina Body by Misty Copeland. I have to say, for a healthy pastry, it tasted amazing!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup bran
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl
- Combine the others separately (honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and yogurt)
- Once each are mixed, combine them into one bowl.
- Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to soak.
- After spraying your 4 by 3 muffin pan, pour the molds just before the top of each mold
- Put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Let them cool off after taking out of oven an enjoy!
(Include fruit, or topping of your choice (reccomendatoin: butter) to your muffing if you like! (As shown in the featured image)