nWant to grow your hair out for the new school year? Here’s a great idea to hurry up the process!
- 2 ounces coconut oil
- 1 ounce castor oil
- 1 ounce apricot kernel oil
- 12 drops rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops clary sage essential oil
Mix them together and heat them up for about 10-20 seconds. If it’s not too hot, apply carefully and thoroughly at the roots and the ends of your hair. Leave it in for about half an hour before intensely rising out with shampoo and water!
Good luck! Let me know if it works for you!