I just love this hairstyle right now! It’s so chic! I’ve been trying it out lately as a formal hairstyle, for I’ve had a few formal occasions lately. Thank you Small Things Blog for being my inspiration! Here’s how to do it:
- Style your hair in a half-up half down way–braided or plane.
- Then, take the remaining hair pieces and tuck them under and over the upper half.
- Secure it with bobby pins
- Take a few peicies out of your up-do to give it an effortless look
- You can curl the few peicies if you’d like for a more formal event.
- Use a light holding hairspray.