If you didn’t hear we recently had the three day premiere of the Unicorn Frappaccino at Starbucks. I don’t know about you, but I loved it, and now, I’m devastated it’s gone. So, why not make it within my own home?
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Mango Syrup
- Pink Food Coloring
- Blue food coloring
- White Chocolate Syrup
- Citric Acid Power
- Pink and blue sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- Put three scoops of vanilla ice cream in the blender
- Add about 2 and a half spoons of mango syrup to the ice cream
- Add in pink food coloring into the blender as well
- Separately from the blender, make the sour blue syrup by combining citric acid power (basically just really sour powder), blue food coloring, and white chocolate syrup in a separate bowl.
- After blending the pink mix separately, get a cup and pour the blue syrup on the side.
- Then, pour the blender mixture into the cup
- Add Whipped Cream to the top
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top.
- And Enjoy!
If you don’t understand my crazy confusing instructions, I’ve provided a video as well. If you don’t want to watch the tasting part, skip to 2:42